This past Saturday, our Team (The Sweet Caroline’s of Big Fish Staffing) took to the bike paths of Calgary to participate in Brain Tumour Walk. We raised $1,300.00! This was our second year supporting this great cause. We look forward to supporting the cause next year and out growing contributions and team! Why We Walk? We walk …
- Because those affected by brain tumours should never walk alone
- To celebrate survivors – Kevin
- To honour and remember those who have passed away, Caroline and Steven!
- To bring hope
- To raise awareness
- To find a cure
What’s Our Impact? Because we walk…
- Pediatric Brain Cancer patients and families are given the chance to forget they’re sick for a day through our BrainWAVE program
- Survivors, patients, caregivers and loved ones can overcome challenges and find hope at a Brain Tumour Support Group
- Patients and families facing a brain tumour diagnosis can make informed decisions with the help of a Brain Tumour Patient Handbook
- New advances in research and treatment are made possible through funding Studentships, Fellowships and Grants.